Sunday 23 August 2015

Moving House...

I've recently moved back to sunny Ormskirk after a summer at home and abroad with my family. I don't start university until the end of September but I couldn't wait to move in to the house and make it feel homely, spend some time with my lovely housemates before things get serious, and go on a mass hunt for a job! Its been a week of laughter, exploring, and piles of job applications!



This is my favorite part of my bedroom. My desk was already here, but adding a little mirror, all my make up and nik-naks, a (fake) plant and some sweet purple candles has made it personal. No doubt I'll have to move my make-up for a stack of textbooks in a few weeks but for now its a degree-free zone!


   

I also adore these two cushions I brought with me. I am a professional procrastinator when it comes to sleep, but having a cozy looking bed makes it slightly easier to give in and go to sleep. The one to the right is from card factory, and the left from George Asda; this one was a 'going away present' from my Mum who always tells me I'll grow into my dreams one day.

Very settled and very happy!

Chloe x


2 comments:

  1. Love the pillows, super cute!xx

    daniellelgreaves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chloe.
    Im new too. Im a new blogger. Today i first my first post, too.
    Well, I think is important that the people who comment, really read the post. So i did. Let me tell you, that you have a nature writter style, really :)
    I have a little time that i moved, so i understeand you when you said that you feelt the need to make it yours, the space. You now?.

    Is a simple, pretty post. I like it. Really. Is good to dont push to hard to have a great post. Just being yourself is how you get it.
    congratulations.

    Im Magdalena, 22, mexican.
    I would love to have an opinion from my blog.
    Here i leave you my first post. http://inspirationalnow.jimdo.com/personal/

    I truly aprecciate it, if you take a little time.
    Well, im gonna start following you at Twitter.
    @malenuchas

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete